Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More evidence that Gaga may go the distance



Yes, I admit to having been a Lady Gaga fan since that video in which she came out of the pool between the Great Danes with a chunk of stucco on her head. So I've been glad as the evidence accumulated that yes, she really wrote her songs, and yes, she could really sing and play piano. This latest video - bootlegged from a cell, I think, hence the lousy audio, during a recent benefit hosted by Elton John - may actually showcase one of her best songs yet (at least to my mind). No, it's not an original chord progression, but somehow it just kicks ass. Let's hope it finds a way onto an album or a single.

[Sorry - the record company suits have pulled the video! I guess even they could tell it was a great song.]

No comments:

Post a Comment