Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I have returned . . . and I have heard your cries . . .

. . . and I promise to start writing again. I know, I know - with me gone, "there's nothing to read!" It is, alas, true; yesterday I did the rounds of the blogosphere and only woke up about four hours later (I was jet-lagged, but still).

How, how did the blogosphere get so boring - arguably even more boring than the print press?  I don't know, but I will once more attempt in my small way to change that dynamic and shake things up a bit.

First, though, I have to return to a few unfinished arcs from the summer, before I began seriously vacating (such as my analysis of The Dark Knight Rises).  Then on to the new season, which by now is already in full swing.  Plus I hope to engage the ever-charming Greg Cook in a little discussion of Os Gemeos at the ICA.  Then - I don't know what then, but I'm sure I'll think of something.  As always, thanks for staying tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment