Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's time for another time lapse, and this is a great one


Notes from John Eklund:

 I am a photographer from Portland, Oregon. I want to share the beautiful NW region through my eyes with time-lapse photography. I choose to shoot locations that appeal to the way I would like to interpret the story of time. Here in the Pacific Northwest, there are endless opportunities to document the magnificence of the world around us. I have discovered that when time is the storyteller, a special kind of truth emerges.

Various locations include ...
Mt. Shuksan, Crater Lake, Mt. Bachelor, Mount St. Helens, Oregon's Badlands, Painted Hills, Cape Kiwanda, Mt. Hood, Lost lake, and Cannon Beach

I started this project in July 2011 and shot the final scene in August 2012. I took approximately 260,000 images. I used 6.3 TB of hard drive space.
 
Website: www.TheArtOfTimeLapse.com
Email: john@theartoftimelapse.com

Song: Be Near
Album: Wonderfall
© RYTONE Entertainment, LLC & (P) Farish Music International (BMI)

No comments:

Post a Comment