Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year from the Hub Review!

It happened. Again.

Happy New Year, everyone, from yours truly!

Whew. 2013.  I'm beginning to think we've let this whole "march of time" thing go on far too long.  But I do have a resolution I want to share.  This is going to be the year I try to switch from saying "two thousand and thirteen" to "twenty thirteen."  Are you with me?  (Or is it still too early?)  Are we going to hang on to "two thousand" until "twenty twenty" (after which there is surely no hope of ever changing)?  Whaddya say?

Other than that, I think my resolutions will remain what they've always been: to contemplate and analyze the Boston cultural scene like no one else!  Indeed, I already have my first event scheduled this afternoon: Boston Baroque's always-charming New Year's Day Concert.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment